Haruhi Season 2

Do you have a favorite non sci-fi related series? If you do you can post it here. Please remember the boards are PG-13.
Ekuryua
Vassel

Haruhi Season 2

Post by Ekuryua »

It seems that Haruhi Season 2 MIGHT be airing soon... or, it might be a rerun of Season 1... or it might be a mix of Season 1 and Season 2 episodes. We'll know for sure in a few days.
--Via Sankaku Complex EXPLICIT: Site contains all manner of adult content
End Transmission.
risk
Lander

Re: Haruhi Season 2

Post by risk »

season run length is 28 episodes.

if they do two runs of season 1, be they in different formats (HD, WS etc) I am not going to be a happy camper. However...the prospect of the following 14 being season two has me twitching :D
Ekuryua
Vassel

Post by Ekuryua »

Given how incredibly bad Haruhi's recent marketing has been, I bet its just a rerun.
Haruhi fandom is like an abused girlfriend... no matter how badly Kadokawa treats us, we keep coming back...
End Transmission.
Spaurh
Founding Member

Post by Spaurh »

I really hope it is a second season. That is what they need right now. Or at the very least a rerun of the first to be immediately followed by season 2. Frankly they spent too much time in-between seasons. With the length of time it takes to make a good anime series, if the producers want to keep the fandom alive on something like Haruhi they really should push out sequel seasons in a better time frame.
Diaho
Site Administrator

Post by Diaho »

haruhi-gag-order.jpg
haruhi-gag-order.jpg (245.15 KiB) Viewed 5162 times
(From Sankakucomplex.com) Just when fans thought they had secured some reliable evidence of the existence of the Haruhi second season, Kadokawa has moved to scotch them.

Now we hear that lynchpin broadcaster Saitama TV is issuing a categorical refusal to comment on the series, after only days ago having confirmed with other broadcasters that the series would have 28 episodes.

The broadcaster will now only answer with the request to instead see the official Haruhi homepage. The immediate suspicion is that Kadokawa has moved to gag broadcasters from revealing any details regarding the anime.

Although the suggestion that new and old episodes will be mixed together or broadcast back-to-back is not directly challenged by this development, it does rather suggest that the broadcasters, in providing useful information to viewers, contravened Kadokawa’s policy of issuing only ambiguous or misleading information.

Currently the major possibility appears to be that Kadokawa was hoping to keep all disinformation control centered on its official channels.

We might speculate that some contrived marketing gimmick relying on generating word of mouth publicity is planned, or that an unusual or unannounced entry into the new episodes is due.

Considering how the marketing has been handled so far, anything seems possible. Dark whispers of a simple re-repeat in the alternative airing order following the first 14 episodes have even been heard…

Kadokawa’s marketing approach to the Haruhi appears to be to sow as much confusion and distrust as possible whilst delivering as little as possible. Few productions have ever been marketed with so little respect for those attempting to follow them…

"Ah! You don't know my name?
Its very simple, Lafiel you shall say.
In return I'd like to call you Jinto."

Diaho
Site Administrator

Post by Diaho »

The second season has arrived... this will take you to Projectharuhi where you can read the continuing antics that are uniquely Haruhi..

You may also place comments here as well....

"Ah! You don't know my name?
Its very simple, Lafiel you shall say.
In return I'd like to call you Jinto."

Midnight Star
Founding Member

Post by Midnight Star »

The opening and closing themes are very fast paced.