Ouran High School Host Club

Do you have a favorite non sci-fi related series? If you do you can post it here. Please remember the boards are PG-13.
Midnight Star
Founding Member

Ouran High School Host Club

Post by Midnight Star »

It's a comedy about a middle class female student that goes to a upper class school. While trying to find a quiet place to study, she stumbles into the school's host club room. She unwilling becomes a member when she accidently breaks a 8 million yen vase, in order to pay them back for the damages.

I admit that at first I stayed away from this series basied on its description. Just recently, I saw the anime on youtube and myspace tv. This series is very funny and highly addictive. I strongly recommend this series to anyone who is a fan of Hani-Kimi or Fruits Basket.
Ekuryua
Vassel

Re: Ouran High School Host Club

Post by Ekuryua »

I think a friend of mine showed me the first episode of this... it didn't really catch my interest. I suppose I could give it another chance, though... once I'm done watching all the other shows in my queue. :D
End Transmission.
Stilts
Lander

Post by Stilts »

I've heard good things about this one. Like Ekuryua, though, I have a nice, large queue of my own, which includes such shows as: Cowboy Bebop, Black Lagoon (currently watching this one), FLCL, Azumanga Daioh, GITS: Standalone Complex, and (if it turns out to be good) keeping up with Gundam 00. It...uh...might take me a while to get to OHSHC, considering how slowly I tend to finish series. ^_^;
Katz
Lander

Post by Katz »

Ouran High School Host Club is a Great anime but remember that the manga has a completely different storyline added onto it. (or in other words the anime leaves alot out)
This has become one of my favorites but I wish I read the manga before watching the anime.
Attachments
ouranhostkawaii.jpg
ouranhostkawaii.jpg (38.81 KiB) Viewed 5936 times
In my experience, people who feel as if they aren't special have more to contribute. Feelings of frustration and doubt and the will to overcome these feelings makes you stronger than you could possibly believe.
-World of Narue
Katz
Lander

Post by Katz »

I love this series! I always hoped they make more but to no avial...

I'll post some pics I have soon...some really funny stuff!
In my experience, people who feel as if they aren't special have more to contribute. Feelings of frustration and doubt and the will to overcome these feelings makes you stronger than you could possibly believe.
-World of Narue