AMV Tribute for you all!

Do you have fan art or fan fiction? Would you like to contribute an article to the main site? Then post here, but be sure to follow all content rules.
Katz
Lander

AMV Tribute for you all!

Post by Katz »

Hey everyone! Long time no see I know but now I have my own laptop so I can start posting again!

I know it's been a while but I made this AMV and posted it on youtube. I'm still a die hard fan.
Give some shouts if you like it. Talk to you all soon!

here's the link!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Ai0QZnjvsI

Please try and post a comment and maybe some constructive criticism. Also remember to click 'Watch in high quality' if your computer isn't too picky.
In my experience, people who feel as if they aren't special have more to contribute. Feelings of frustration and doubt and the will to overcome these feelings makes you stronger than you could possibly believe.
-World of Narue
Ekuryua
Vassel

Re: AMV Tribute for you all!

Post by Ekuryua »

Pinned! :D

This is well made, and the song was appropriate. That's saying a lot, considering how many people use completely inappropriate songs (i.e. Linkin Park) in their AMVs just because they find the song 'cool'. Additionally, the video quality was excellent, especially for a YouTube video.

I only have one beef. The various transitions seemed a little superfluous... I would suggest, for your next AMV, picking one simple transition and sticking with it. That will give the video a greater sense of continuity.

Keep up the good work!
End Transmission.
Azgalath
Lander

Post by Azgalath »

Great amv! Good work! :D

:cookie
It's going to be awesome!
lymhfeubdach
Lander

Post by lymhfeubdach »

Good AMV, if youtube has not take it down yet I suggest those love th video copy quick. Again, great job.
Ekuryua
Vassel

Post by Ekuryua »

Youtube does seem to be taking random videos down for no good reason lately. :x
End Transmission.
Katz
Lander

Post by Katz »

Haha! Forgot I mean this thread a while ago...

Yeah, I always thought the transitions were a little much but I also used this for a class credit and my teacher wanted me to demonstrate my ability to time change with transitions that take up footage and mess with the original shot timing... so I did. Although some transitions were kinda cool with what the music had going.

Thanks everyone! I should be posting some other AMV's up soon. I'm almost done with a family guy one... to the song by Weird Al. Yup. You are will like it I think...it's worth a laugh. :D
In my experience, people who feel as if they aren't special have more to contribute. Feelings of frustration and doubt and the will to overcome these feelings makes you stronger than you could possibly believe.
-World of Narue