Standards of Conduct

Critical site information and news is located here.
Check this area often.
Diaho
Site Administrator

Standards of Conduct

Post by Diaho »

I understand all of us may have arrived here from differing web sites.
However what ever happened there, that brought you here, need not be described within the confines of this site.
In other words if you can't say something good about a website. Say nothing at all.

Lastly this site has retained a legal firm with international expertise in intellectual property affairs.
As soon as the final arrangements are made. There will be an infusion of copyrighted content from Japan to this site.

Those post or threads will fall under the general copyright on the front page except where noted.
A special copyright notice and number will then appear on these posting.

Images, documents and text (except those digitally blocked) maybe retrieved for your personal use.
They may not be otherwise posted in any site, bulletin board or such.

When the next content arrives. The owners have assured me. That all legal actions will be taken when necessary.

The owners of this material adhere to:

The Fordham Intellectual Properties Conference.

http://www.fordhamipconference.com

"Ah! You don't know my name?
Its very simple, Lafiel you shall say.
In return I'd like to call you Jinto."

Midnight Star
Founding Member

Re: Standards of Conduct

Post by Midnight Star »

Look forward to the content and more stuff for this site.
Ekuryua
Vassel

Post by Ekuryua »

In other words, the content and media on this site, in all forms, is copyrighted to either its original owners (Hiroyuki Morioka, Hayakawa Books, Sunrise Studios, Emotion Studios and NASA) or to Project Lafiel. The only exception is one image in the Elukufa article (Structure of the Elukufa and its Arms), which was obtained under the GNU Free Documentation License, and is therefore in the public domain. You may use anything on this site for personal use, but you may not redistribute it in printed, electronic, mechanical or any other form without the express written consent of the original author. Should any material from this site find its way onto another site, legal action will be taken.
End Transmission.
FatPianoBoy
Founding Member

Post by FatPianoBoy »

I suppose, if you feel the need to reference anything on another site, a standard hyperlink leading to the content here would be okay?
Ekuryua
Vassel

Post by Ekuryua »

Sure, as long as you aren't reposting information. Our goal is to prevent data from this site from being used on other sites, so as long as you're acting conducive to that goal, you're fine.
End Transmission.
Diaho
Site Administrator

Post by Diaho »

Just a friendly reminder. This is an open thread.. There is a place for staff discussions should you need to continue.
I think the general populace gets the picture on what's legal and what's not.. I'm glad to see you guys got the picture... :)

"Ah! You don't know my name?
Its very simple, Lafiel you shall say.
In return I'd like to call you Jinto."