The Abh Wikipedia Project

These are the site rules. They are suggested reading. The vacuum of space is a cruel master. Then tell us if you like the forums. You are welcome to post ideas and complaints. Everything you post here will be read by all.
Ekuryua
Vassel

The Abh Wikipedia Project

Post by Ekuryua »

Alright, here's my idea...

Right now, the Wikipedia articles on Crest of the Stars and Banner of the Stars are short and contain very little information. I think that we should collaborate to rewrite these in the style of some of the larger articles (like Haruhi) using Project Lafiel as the primary source for all our data. By citing to Project Lafiel in the article, and linking it to the bottom as the source of our citations, we can advertise our site and improve the wiki articles at the same time. How does that sound?

I'm currently not Wikipedia-savvy, but I'm willing to learn if you all think this is a good idea.
End Transmission.
Stilts
Lander

Re: The Abh Wikipedia Project

Post by Stilts »

Hmm...seems like a good plan. If we do decide to do this, I probably should stop procrastinating and get around to looking over the PL articles and seeing if I can suggest any edits. That way we won't have to do everything twice in the event that large portions of an article are transferred to the Wiki.

Oh, and I, too, will be willing to learn...uh...Wiki-ese.
Ekuryua
Vassel

Re: The Abh Wikipedia Project

Post by Ekuryua »

Well, we won't be transferring any portion of our articles to Wikipedia... just using them as a primary source.

Because on Wikipedia, ANYTHING can be used as a source. :roll:
End Transmission.