Arriving, as advertised

Tell us a little bit about yourself. Remember this is the Internet so prudence should be followed. Celebrate birthdays and other special occasions here too.
Nych Typhoon
Lander
Location: On the catapult of that carrier the Abh totally have

Arriving, as advertised

Post by Nych Typhoon »

I'm Nych Typhoon, as EMRifleman said earlier in his own introduction. We're kind of a package deal, I guess-you get one of us, most likely you'll get the other.

I got into the series at about the same time as my friend, and came up with the username when he suggested I come up with a username about something I like about the Seikai-verse, and so made a nickname that'd sound like if the Abh had ace pilots or...ace racers or...ace somethings.

The show's a delightful change of pace from my usual fare, which is more like the Universal Century or IGPX...much as I drop hallmarks from my other favorite series into this one. I'm incurable I suppose.

Glad to be here, and I hope I enjoy my stay.

Fun fact: I would've called myself "Diaho Typhoon" at first as some kind of stab at what an Abh version of the Jaegers from Pacific Rim would be called, before I realized the head of the forum is called "Diaho"...
"The SDR-5V Spider introduces the Inner Sphere to the future of battlefield fleeing. Blasts, barrages, or bombardments; when running isn't good enough, be good enough to Run Big."
-Zack Parsons, Dorkiest Mechs Of 3025
Diaho
Site Administrator

Re: Arriving, as advertised

Post by Diaho »

I see ... Welcome to the forums enjoy you're stay.
As I said before with new content being written I hope someone picks up this series.. (and does not fill it with excessive fan service)

As far as the name goes, its a name I would not have been offended.

(FYI My official title is, site owner, web-master and administrator.)

"Ah! You don't know my name?
Its very simple, Lafiel you shall say.
In return I'd like to call you Jinto."

Nych Typhoon
Lander
Location: On the catapult of that carrier the Abh totally have

Re: Arriving, as advertised

Post by Nych Typhoon »

Yes, that's the hope anyway. I doubt that with the way the series normally runs (if the anime is any indication at least) that'd be kind of out of character for the series.

Anyway, pleased to meet you.
"The SDR-5V Spider introduces the Inner Sphere to the future of battlefield fleeing. Blasts, barrages, or bombardments; when running isn't good enough, be good enough to Run Big."
-Zack Parsons, Dorkiest Mechs Of 3025