Hey, I'm new.

Tell us a little bit about yourself. Remember this is the Internet so prudence should be followed. Celebrate birthdays and other special occasions here too.
Scolar Visari
Lander

Hey, I'm new.

Post by Scolar Visari »

I've been reading the fiction posted here for awhile now. I felt it would be appropriate, and polite, to join the community and post.

I'm a huge fan of Seikai and I've been distressed by how little fanfare the series seems to enjoy in the english speaking world.. Worse still, there is very little respectable fanfiction out there of it. =(

And keep posting Diaho, I enjoy your work quite a bit. Though you may need an editor methinks (simply for corrections). :happy

so, how many members are active here?
Diaho
Site Administrator

Re: Hey, I'm new.

Post by Diaho »

Believe it or not there are 3 people who proof my work.... Granted being humans we do make mistakes..
As far as Active members maybe 5 tops mostly administration types... However this site is here to share although we don't get a lot of post we do get page views... One day in the near future a main page overhaul is in the works although I've said that a couple of times already...

Writing. Yes I'll continue, it is one thing in this life that gives me enjoyment... and if it's a little rough around the edges well I'm not a writer by profession so...

Thanks for the comments and thanks for joining.

"Ah! You don't know my name?
Its very simple, Lafiel you shall say.
In return I'd like to call you Jinto."

Scolar Visari
Lander

Post by Scolar Visari »

Your story is wonderful. One of the aspects I enjoy most about it is how long it is.

I enjoy fanfics that have a huge narrative and take up hundreds of pages! =D

Please don't take offense to what I said regarding your writing, it was not my intent to criticize. I feel I've put my foot in my mouth in that regard..

Just a heads up:

I am a Web Designer\Developer. So if you chaps need any help with this page, consider me a free resource to use. It's the least I can do for a fellow Seikai fan!
Diaho
Site Administrator

Post by Diaho »

Please don't take offense to what I said regarding your writing, it was not my intent to criticize. I feel I've put my foot in my mouth in that regard..
You're fine, once staff sees this conversation, you'll find out tis I who tends to suffer from hoof in mouth.
I enjoy fanfics that have a huge narrative and take up hundreds of pages! =D
I don't know how far you've gotten but Eps 15 and 18 run in that hundreds of pages realm almost.
That's one reason I'm back to 10 -12 pages a story and going on from there

Just a heads up:

I am a Web Designer\Developer. So if you chaps need any help with this page, consider me a free resource to use. It's the least I can do for a fellow Seikai fan!
Duly Noted...

Right now I'm holding my own with this bout of the flu once I'm over it I'll be thinking clearly again. :amismiling:

"Ah! You don't know my name?
Its very simple, Lafiel you shall say.
In return I'd like to call you Jinto."