Great to be a part of Project Lafiel, at least in name :)

Tell us a little bit about yourself. Remember this is the Internet so prudence should be followed. Celebrate birthdays and other special occasions here too.
EMRifleman
Lander

Great to be a part of Project Lafiel, at least in name :)

Post by EMRifleman »

I, as a newly accepted member thank the admin for allowing me in.

Firstly I'd like to say that on the insistence of a friend, I finally got to start watching Crest of the Stars and it's subsequent titles. I also began reading supplemental material posted on this site. I did hold off on the posts by Diaho, said fanfiction waited until I had completed BotS II, though.

I am quite happy to say I'm addicted to the series. It was love at first sight. The music, the animation style of the original in particular, the storytelling. The drama, the action, the romantic hints and bits and pieces here and there all culminate in a great space opera the likes of which I have known only few.

My friend is also joining this site, a certain odd fellow who's more than happy to share his other sundry ideas, Nych Typhoon. I hope to have many great times ahead of us here, and that goes for both my friend and other members of the site. As Banner of the Stars continues it's grand tale in new novels and hopefully subsequent anime titles, so will our appreciation for the depth of the setting.

Glad to meet all of you!
Diaho
Site Administrator

Re: Great to be a part of Project Lafiel, at least in name :

Post by Diaho »

Welcome... it has been sometime since I last had the chance to do this...
Hopefully with renewed story arc from the author some studio will finish what was started a long time ago.

If not enjoy the site and your stay.

"Ah! You don't know my name?
Its very simple, Lafiel you shall say.
In return I'd like to call you Jinto."

EMRifleman
Lander

Re: Great to be a part of Project Lafiel, at least in name :

Post by EMRifleman »

Diaho wrote:Welcome... it has been sometime since I last had the chance to do this...
Hopefully with renewed story arc from the author some studio will finish what was started a long time ago.

If not enjoy the site and your stay.
Absolutely! As for reading your work, it's quite a treat. I at least finish a segment a day. Right now I'm on...ah, yes. Trick or Treat. Loving it so far.