News regarding the U.S. License

Discuss the series here.
Qualar
Lander

News regarding the U.S. License

Post by Qualar »

Funimation made one of their big licensing announcements yesterday, and among the myriad of series with formerly Bandai Entertainment held licenses they have picked up were these.:

Crest of the Stars
Banner of the Stars
Banner of the Stars II
Passage of the Stars "Birth"

Already own Crest and both Banners, but looking forward to the prospect of an official DVD release for Passage. Who knows, maybe this could even lead to Banner III's license being picked up in the near future.

Source:
http://www.funimation.com/lee/blog/mult ... on/7833798
Diaho
Site Administrator

Re: News regarding the U.S. License

Post by Diaho »

Already own Crest and both Banners, but looking forward to the prospect of an official DVD release for Passage. Who knows, maybe this could even lead to Banner III's license being picked up in the near future.
"Birth" was on the last SNS II Bandai Disc as an extra. Banner III I have in R2 form.
One hopes that with the fifth novels release there might be enough content to produce another 13 eps or two long OVA's... but I think that's wishful thinking.

Funimation = Seikai... well they're just distributors it's not like they'll animate anything...
But who should do it next Sunrise, Production IG, Gonzo, the list is long and would be scary.

"Ah! You don't know my name?
Its very simple, Lafiel you shall say.
In return I'd like to call you Jinto."