Sobash's Experiences

Discuss the series here.
Katz
Lander

Sobash's Experiences

Post by Katz »

We all know that Sobash has his own business going on in the background but what does it entail?

Do you start out with a personal crew on a merchant ship? Or can you be appointed one?

What would you do if you were a merchant?!

I would probably spend all my time transporting and maintaining Cats and possibly other animals.
Where do certain places get them huh? Maybe a few places like Martine needs some cows to get milk or something... (sorry vegetarians! But Beef included!)

Or do you think the abh would monopolize the industry and only transport the food so that they remain dependant on them... :?:
In my experience, people who feel as if they aren't special have more to contribute. Feelings of frustration and doubt and the will to overcome these feelings makes you stronger than you could possibly believe.
-World of Narue
Midnight Star
Founding Member

Re: Sobash's Experiences

Post by Midnight Star »

That is a good question. Gives you something to think about. If it were me, I would get the ship first then hire the crew. I think you hire your own crew.
Katz
Lander

Post by Katz »

Yeah, you probably pick whoever you want.

Old friends can meet up again doing that. (kinda like how Jinto and Lafiel met up again in the Star Forces)

:off topic Those would make great Abh side stories. :off topic

ANYWAYS!

I would probably like to be involved salvaging old ships or whatever. (Can you do that on the side? Lafiel's father seemed interested. :happy or maybe it was just his company at the time. :D )

Midnight star/ anyone~ Should I put up a poll here for choices on something? Any ideas?
In my experience, people who feel as if they aren't special have more to contribute. Feelings of frustration and doubt and the will to overcome these feelings makes you stronger than you could possibly believe.
-World of Narue
Midnight Star
Founding Member

Post by Midnight Star »

It's your topic Katz. If you want to put add a poll to it it's up to you.