I need no introduction...

Tell us a little bit about yourself. Remember this is the Internet so prudence should be followed. Celebrate birthdays and other special occasions here too.
Katz
Lander

I need no introduction...

Post by Katz »

Hey everyone.... ... ... ... so what's up?

I've been off studying and working hard, but it's a long story.

Now we need more people here don't we?
I just posted a new AMV of Crest/Banner so check it out and later we can come up with advertising plans... This site needs more posts. :happy

:cat_st
:cookie
In my experience, people who feel as if they aren't special have more to contribute. Feelings of frustration and doubt and the will to overcome these feelings makes you stronger than you could possibly believe.
-World of Narue
Midnight Star
Founding Member

Re: I need no introduction...

Post by Midnight Star »

Welcome to our little family Katz! :rofl *gives her a big hug*
Katz
Lander

Post by Katz »

I always thought I was still a part of it from before... but i guess i have been gone too long. I'm the eccentric artist/individual so I tend to do my own thing most of the time.

I thought there would be more people here posting but there isn't. Do most still post at abhnation?
I wonder how many people are really left from when i posted a lot.
In my experience, people who feel as if they aren't special have more to contribute. Feelings of frustration and doubt and the will to overcome these feelings makes you stronger than you could possibly believe.
-World of Narue
FatPianoBoy
Founding Member

Post by FatPianoBoy »

Katz wrote: I thought there would be more people here posting but there isn't. Do most still post at abhnation?
I wonder how many people are really left from when i posted a lot.
I still post there occasionally.
Almost no one you knew is left.
Katz
Lander

Post by Katz »

So I saw. i took a detour over and there isn't many people. So is life I guess.

But maybe I should update some of you on my life a little -

I'm doing community college right now at MCC (Manchester Community College)
It's smarter to start at a community college because you get the same classes and cedits for a course and it just costs less. (Why go to Uconn and pay $600-$800 a class while the same class (and usually teacher too) are at MCC?) So most CT people either attend two colleges at once or do one then the other.

Anyways! I'm getting into video editing again from what you guys can see on youtube.com - Just look in the Seikai Contributions. (be sure to watch in HIGH quality)
I'm currently working on a Alien, Aliens 1,2,4/AVP/AVPR/Predator 1 +2 music video. (lots of footage to use... ) To the song Let the bodies hit the floor... it should look way better than any of the videos on there now anyways.

OH! for those who haven't noticed! i got my laptop! Its HP, Pavilion with 250 Gb, 2 DDR (I wanted 3! :shock: ) And 15.4 screen + Wifi.
i love it for school cause it has Vista (oh the woe of vista - i know. spare me.)
My school's website is all vista so it comes in handy- and for now I don't mnd it. When I go to get a new one it will be something a little bit more cut out for anime and downloads. ) although this laptop is doing great so far.

I'll be back later. Hope you guys enjoyed the random info above. Enjoy yours day!
-World of Narue
Ekuryua
Vassel

Post by Ekuryua »

Time to start watching this site again...

Welcome, Katz. :cat_s :cat_st :cat_w
End Transmission.
Katz
Lander

Post by Katz »

oh you should...! Because I won't rest til this site is full of animey goodness!! Cha!!! (No I did not sneeze, it's my short kat word for charge! ...i think...)
-World of Narue
Lunchbox
Lander

Post by Lunchbox »

If you need no intro then i will give a warning, don't eat C4. You will get high then you will die.
No fear just Beer. We provide the enemy the opportunity to die for their country. Penetration before detonation.
IYAAYAS!
Diaho
Site Administrator

Post by Diaho »

Katz wrote:So I saw. i took a detour over and there isn't many people. So is life I guess.

But maybe I should update some of you on my life a little -

I'm doing community college right now at MCC (Manchester Community College)
It's smarter to start at a community college because you get the same classes and credits for a course and it just costs less. (Why go to Uconn and pay $600-$800 a class while the same class (and usually teacher too) are at MCC?) So most CT people either attend two colleges at once or do one then the other.

Anyways! I'm getting into video editing again from what you guys can see on youtube.com - Just look in the Seikai Contributions. (be sure to watch in HIGH quality)
I'm currently working on a Alien, Aliens 1,2,4/AVP/AVPR/Predator 1 +2 music video. (lots of footage to use... ) To the song Let the bodies hit the floor... it should look way better than any of the videos on there now anyways.

OH! for those who haven't noticed! i got my laptop! Its HP, Pavilion with 250 Gb, 2 DDR (I wanted 3! :shock: ) And 15.4 screen + Wifi.
i love it for school cause it has Vista (oh the woe of vista - i know. spare me.)
My school's website is all vista so it comes in handy- and for now I don't mind it. When I go to get a new one it will be something a little bit more cut out for anime and downloads. ) although this laptop is doing great so far.

I'll be back later. Hope you guys enjoyed the random info above. Enjoy yours day!
Hey.. Sorry it took a while to find this post... I've been snowed. :rant

Keep posting.... Just try not to be an army of one... Ok?

:cat_w

"Ah! You don't know my name?
Its very simple, Lafiel you shall say.
In return I'd like to call you Jinto."

Katz
Lander

guess I should do an introduction....

Post by Katz »

It's been years again and I can tell you all it's been a ride. Larry came out of the darkness and reminded me how much I missed you all. I'm still in school, for medical now, through. I like to cut these up... who would have figured???

Anywho, Hello to all again - may we meet in the forums for comments, debates, some choice words, and maybe a drink or two.... remember some of those abhnation threads.... what was the point?? but it was fun all the same!

:lmao: <I missed this smiley... muahahaha!
-World of Narue
Diaho
Site Administrator

Post by Diaho »

So you're back... :o

WELCOME BACK.

I like the new Avvie too .... :banghead: and that emote.... :happy

Katz
Lander

Post by Katz »

yeah - the avatar is the best i can do till I do some hunting... maybe i'll pu up a pic of me instead....how u doing diaho???
-World of Narue
Diaho
Site Administrator

Post by Diaho »

Katz wrote:yeah - the avatar is the best i can do till I do some hunting... maybe I'll put up a pic of me instead....how u doing diaho???
I'm good, sorry this took awhile to answer but it's been pretty insane around here lately.